Sunday 16 June 2013

Narrative

Narratives- Fractured Fairy tales

We are learning to write a fictional narrative by adapting a fairy tale.

We will know we can do this when we can..
Follow the Writing Process – planning, draft copy, editing and publishing
Have a title
Write three paragraphs: an Orientation, a Complication and a Resolution
Write in past tense
Use direct speech (dialogue)
Use onomatopoeia, questions and similes to create pictures with words and build suspense


Cory said, "I like writing because it's fun because you get to write to write true stories like about snow or just made-up stories. I like my story because it has zombies in it. I learnt to write capital letters and full-stops.  I learnt to use exciting words like zombies and similes and sound words.   Next Step: I am going to use more exciting words like expressive and exciting words."

No comments:

Post a Comment